Mia's Homecoming Video

At last I see the light

One Less Orphan: Mia's gotcha day

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!

NO...we don't actually have our "golden ticket" in hand but I called the USCIS office today and they said we have been approved and they will be mailing it out probably tomorrow!!!!! I was crying....I am SOO EXCITED!!!! Now, the only hold up is praying that our document that we had to send to Texas to get apostilled, gets here soon. I sent it last tuesday and they said they haven't got it yet, let alone processed it. So needless to say I will be calling them every day to check and get them to get it done!!





7 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!

    xoxo
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that is wonderful! I'm so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. You guys are incredible. She is so lucky to be joining such a great family!

    ReplyDelete