Home Family Blog How it all began

Mia's Homecoming Video

At last I see the light

One Less Orphan: Mia's gotcha day

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Before and After

My cute friend Bethany put this post together with these AMAZING pictures of kids who have been rescued through adoption. Most, if not all, were through Reece's Rainbow. I have been lucky enough to be able to follow the top three and their families, and their experiences have helped me so much through this process! It really is incredible to see the difference before these children felt love, and after when they know they are loved!








I CAN NOT WAIT to see the before and afters of Kareen and these other cuties in the bottom collage, when they are all home with their families. All of these kids are in the process of coming home too!

3 comments: